- kaku is 25 years old and he studies at the university in hopes of becoming an accomplished architect. currently he is a grad student pursuing his master’s degree. however, the costs of books and living off campus have proven to be difficult to cover and, thus, he’s been forced to lead a double life.
- kaku’s life behind his academics is a dangerous one. in order to earn enough money to pay tuition, rent, other costs, and eventually student loans kaku joins a gang called CP9 who work as assassin’s underneath crocodile. while it’s quite the risky job, kaku has learned the yontoryu technique and he trains every night after his classes have ended. he’s dedicated to his work as well as his education because the money means a lot to him.
- on campus, kaku is quite cheery and he’s often seen smiling or laughing along with a group of acquaintances. however, once kaku is with the other members of CP9 or with close friends that know he’s in CP9 he acts cold and stand-offish.
- he hates being disrespected or insulted. if he ever feels as if he’s being insulted, he tends to lose control of his anger and act on it without thinking, normally causing a lot of damage.
- kaku is strong and he enjoys competition, whether it’s in the latest battle with a CP9 target or simply trying to be the best in the class, kaku gets excited during any type of battle/competition.
this is really awful and i promise to improve it later gah